Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Garage + Grungy = Garungy.


Hello secret readers who never leaves comments, its Arby here =) On behalf of the both of us, I would like to say our excuse for not posting anything new in a while is....we have real lives. Hahaha. That means we're both really busy. BUT today I had an interesting time checking out some cars at the dealership so I brought my camera along and decided to post up something new for the blogsite, just for fun.




This was me waiting for my parents who take way too long to talk about leaving..so while they were still talking, I changed my shoes and my necklaces and put on a grey cardigan because the breeze was getting cooler.


After looking at a few cars, my parents decided to take a few minutes (more like HOURS) to discuss some new prospects. How I wish they were buying the car for me but nope, I get the old Corolla. S'all good though. Better to have a car than to have none! Here's a few more shots..



OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
American Apparel - Deep V Tee - $22
Bluenotes - Jean Shorts - $20
Aritzia - Leggings - $20
Aldo - Necklace - $10
Urban Behavior - Scarf - $2.50
Payless - White hearts shoes - $5
Payless - Grey ankle boots - $15
Jacob - Grey cardigan - $20

TILL NEXT TIME... ;)

No comments: