Sunday, May 11, 2008

A day at Granville Island

Granville Island is one of my new 'Metrotowns' =)
Why? Because of its variety, people, entertainment, and scenery. I don't think i'll ever get bored of it. Their shops and boutiques have no idea how crazy their "stuff" is, ie) purses and accessories. Not much on clothes though. But whatever, the food makes up for it =) I swear to try their "chocolate raviolli" (yes!) pasta next time in the public market. In the meantime, enjoy the following pics ;p

It was very windy that my lovely scarf fell out of place, but perfect to let my newly coloured hair be swayed =)

Outfit breakdown:
(everything from value village)
scarf $1.50 
Vintage Grey cardigan $7 
grey shirt $10
black jeans $7 
boots (from previous post)


ps: Happy Mothers Day! <3

No comments: